Control Valves & Accessories
Control valves are valves used in pipelines to control operating conditions such as flow, pressure, temperature, and liquid level by fully or partially opening or closing in response to a process signal.
Petro Controls is the world leader in providing reliable control valves, regulators, instrumentation and performance services to the process control industries. Petro Controls delivers time-tested and innovative solutions designed to help customers reduce plant maintenance cost, reduce capital requirements, reduce cost of regulatory compliance, and increase process availability.
We are able to offer the complete range of control valves and accessories to meet your applications. This equipment provides rugged fit for purpose performance.
- Control Valves: 1/2-12”:- Globe -Single Seated
- Control Valves: 11/2-20”:- Globe -Cage / double seated
- Control Valves: 1 – 6”: Globe -Angle
- Control Valves: 1 – 6”: Globe -Three Way
- Plunger lift systems and automation equipment.
- Butterfly Control Valves: 1 – 12″ – Eccentric Rotary
- Control Valves -1/2 -4”: Weir Diaphragm
- Control Valves: Ultra Low Temp
- Smart Valve Positioners.
- Motorized Actuators